Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, December 14, 2006

global warming



Today our temp.here in Wi. is 50 degrees. Something is extremely wrong with this picture.Don't get me wrong I love it but it kind of is freaky!!!! I have been watching alot of documentaries lately about global warming.I even watched one about electric cars.It is all so interesting.It really makes me want to buy a hybrid car. I wanted one before but now I really want it.Maybe Santa is listening!!!!!We do Need a larger vehicle.The one thing we do not need right now is a car payment.I am only working 3 days at the salon but hopefully my candle and soap business will take off.I make aromatherapy products that have essential oils in them.At least I know my candles are not harmful to the environment ,they are soy based and burn clean!!!!!!! My passion is aromatherapy!!!!! I love things that smell great!!!!!! and look pretty to!!!

No comments: