Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another wood burning stove



I am so happy!!! I have been looking for a wood burning stove for our kitchen for at least 6 months.I mostly have looked on ebay and craigslist.I have bid and emailed so many times and I never got the stove.Well today I finally got one!!!!! I paid for it and now it is ours!!!I have to find a way to pick it up.I am thinking I will ask my neighbor.When we purchased our first stove I wanted it for the kitchen since that is our coldest room in the house.But when we went to pay for it we realized how big the stove was(over 700 lbs) and decided it should go in a central location.Today when we went to look at the stove the only thing on our mind was "how much does this weigh?"
It is definitely smaller than our other stove. I am thinking we will make a platform of bricks for it to stand on .Here is a picture from craigslist.

No comments: