Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, June 22, 2007

COUNTING DOWN THE HOURS

My pick up for the wood stove was supposed to be tomorrow but it is now going to be Sunday morning.Hopefully my husband won't be to unhappy ,as that is his day to sleep in.I have been feeling so tired lately and also feel unmotivated to finish my projects.I still have to finish painting one cabinet in the kitchen so I am hoping having the wood stove will help to motivate me!!!!!!!! Right now my life seems to be cleaning the house and cleaning the house and driving the kids.I feel drained and it doesn't help that it seems like 50 degrees outside. On the bright side, I bought more flowers and these two flower pots that I had my eye on for a while.It really helps the outside of our house visually.My husband received a new camera for Father's Day so I will post pictures soon.

No comments: