Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Let there be light!!!!!

Today was a very beautiful day here in Kenosha.I finally bought flowers for my window boxes and for the front of the house.After gardening and cleaning we decided to go to the beach.It felt so wonderful and peaceful to just lay out on an old vintage tablecloth watching the kids play in the sand.Once we were toasted from the sun we went home.I felt very energized when we got home.I decided to take a hammer and screwdriver
and start opening up our basement window that was boarded shut.Last year we kept seeing bees go behind a small crack in the board so I was a little scared that a swarm of bees was going to attack me.I chipped away for about an hour but finally I did it!!!!!! My husband will be impressed.It was so great to see natural light in my basement.All the windows were boarded up and some have some weird siding over them,So far this is the second window to see the 'light' .I can't believe someone wouldn't want natural light in their basement and keep it creepy dark.Well, we are trying to make our basement more livable so this is a great improvement.

No comments: