Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Monday, May 19, 2008

Arbor


We finally installed the arbor.We still need to screw in a few more screws but it is good to go.Disregard the fence.We still need to replace!!!!!I wanted to start replacing the panels but now my minivan is not working again and I refuse to carry anything on the roof of our other cars!!!! I really would like to start buying flowers but it is still chilly where I live.I think I will have to wait until June.The arbor will look so pretty when the plants and flowers are in place.I will take more pictures after I add the flowers.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I like it!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks,in a couple weeks I will add flowers and it will start looking how I have envisioned it to look!!! Slowly we will replace the fence a few panels at a time!!!