Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bedroom Decor



I just bought new bedding for our master bedroom.The room is finally coming together.We have painted this room 3 times.The first time it was a blue(almost periwinkle)with a lighter blue ceiling.The second time it was a lavender and after a month my hubby hated it!!!The third time we chose a darker purple almost orchid color.We really love it!!! I finally painted the ceiling as well.It is a taupe color. I really love my new bedding.It is chocolate brown and has some purple in it. My curtains are a chocolate brown color as well. I am planning on buying a new bedroom furniture set but it won't be for a while!!!! Here are a few pictures of the bedding!!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Love, love, love that new bedding! It looks so elegant!

goddessof4 said...

Thank you,I just hope our dogs don't ruin it!!!! We are trying to keep them out of our bedroom but they keep finding a way in!!!!

Sabina said...

Beautiful bedding!!

I love old homes. Mine was built in 1952but that hardly compares to 1898. It must have quite a history!!