Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, September 26, 2008

Circuit Breaker update!!!!

This Monday we updated our electric box.Yeah!!! We hired an electrician who works for my brother in law. Our box was ancient to say the least!!!! We had old fuses that you had to buy and plug in. They are a pain you know where!!!! There were many times we had to run out and buy more fuses and couldn't find them at stores nearby!!! I am glad to see them gone!!!!! I have pictures but can not find my camera cord so as soon as I find it I will post pictures.Other updates are: Trent installed more outlets in the basement ,the bathroom walls are in (we just have to tape and mud and tile one half wall)I am working on painting a second coat on two walls in the bathroom that we have left the original brick/stone. That is what has been done this week !!!!! We usually start working on the house on Sundays,Mondays and Tues in between homeschooling the kids!!!!

No comments: