Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Small peek!!!



We have been working really hard on our basement bathroom!!! It is not done but it is functioning.The toilet is connected and so is the bathtub!!!!!! Yesterday I let my two youngest take a bath as they were excited to try it out!!!! I made a bubble bath for them and with the spout the water came out super bubbly!!!! We bought a temporary water faucet/spout for now.I want the faucet with the hand held shower spray(telephone handle).This tub was my Mother's day present 2 yrs ago. I painted it pink since this was supposed to be "my bathroom" The claw feet are silver. It has turned into the kids bathroom.My teenage daughter has a room down there so she says it is "her" bathroom.This weekend I am going to finish tiling the part of the floor that didn't get done last weekend.This is a photo of the tub.I am going to paint the wall behind the tub a chocolate brown.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That chocolate wall with that pink tub will look fabulous!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks maybe I will paint it today!!!!

The Vintage Kitten said...

I agree with Jennifer, brown with pink is perfect. The bath is just gorgeous. It will be like a scrumptious strawberry cream chocolate. Cant wait to see the finished result.

Unknown said...

Hey- What a cool bathtub you got there. You will have to post a photo of the bathroom when you get done painting it brown. Also, I wanted to say thanks for leaving a comment. That's great that you get the opportunity to home-school your children. Have a nice day! Daisy~

Sandy said...

I am SO jealous! That tub is awesome and will look even more so when the wall is chocolate brown. Sigh.