Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The good and the bad!!!!!

We have been working hard these past few weeks.We finished replacing all the electric wiring in the living room.As usual we thought this would be an "easy" room but turned out to be more time consuming than we planned.I have 4 new outlets and a gorgeous antique chandelier installed!!!! I have been waiting for this chandelier for 5 years to be hung in my house!!!! It used to be in my dad's house in Chicago and he brought it over a few months ago.My husband did not want to install it until we rewired the room. I have been patching up the holes in the walls that had to be made( to pull wire) and touch up painting .Now for the bad,my camera is totally dead!!!! I thought it was the internal battery (one I never knew it had until a week ago!!!!) so we replaced it and put the regular batteries in it and still it is not working!!!! UGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!
I have to buy a new camera !!! I did want a new one any way but it will have to wait for a while . In the mean time I will try to have Trent(hubby) take a few pictures with his Iphone!!!!!!

No comments: