Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, July 22, 2011

Night stand redo!!!!!!

So I bought some furniture from Craigslist about a month or so ago to repaint and re- sell. When we got home my hubby claimed the night stand for himself!!!!! So I went about painting the sleigh bed and dresser. We loved how the bed turned out so we decided to keep that too!!!! There is a theme going on here,lol!!!! Anyway, I have been hating how the original night stand looked next to the bed. It was just dark stained wood. Well, we have been having a heat wave here in Wisconsin and since my room has the air conditioner, I decided I would paint his night stand in the room. It was a some what fast project. I will wax it another day when I can open the windows,so for now it is done!!!! Here are photos of the painted




night stand.

No comments: