Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yard sale

 The yard sale was Saturday. It was a total waste. Only 5 people stopped and looked. Only one sale!!!!! It was really weird!!!!!! The boys and I tried to be positive but it was disappointing. We sold one toy for $3 .Our friend brought some stuff over and sat with us all day and she didn't sell anything as well. It is probably the last one I will ever do . Oh well, on the bright side yesterday the boys and I went to my husband's salon ( where he is the creative director) and I had my hilites and color done. I was so happy!!!!! I am a colorist but it is hard to do my own hair and I can't hilite it. It was such a blessing to be the one sitting down and getting pampered!!!!! Today I was putting all the yard sale stuff back in our basement and
 I will start separating items for ebay. That is all that is going on here. Tomorrow I will photograph the armoire I painted.

No comments: