Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Prep work

 I have been going thru the house , room by room to find items for the yard sale. This sale was originally the kids idea but they don't want to get rid of anything!!!!!! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree because I discovered I like my stuff too!!!! It has been hard releasing . I am mostly selling the ebay items that didn't sell. I have a lot of chandeliers and sconces,some knick knacks,books,and some clothes. I am selling my bed ( remember I kept the sleigh bed that I was originally going to sell). I am trying to finish painting a wardrobe for the yard sale. It was going to be white but then I started distressing it and hated how it was turning out!!!! So I started from scratch and am painting it the french blue. I don't know if I can finish in time, I am worn out. This morning I decided to go through my dressing room and search for items. It was a disaster in there. I have a lot of beauty products and shoes in there and I have run out of room. So I re organized and took a few photos to show you. This is the room that made me want to buy this house. Its small but perfect for my dressing table!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ellise @ Charles Whyte said...

A dressing room?! You lucky thing, but I guess with four kids you deserve a little space just for you. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)