Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Playing outside!!!






I found a left over piece of an unfinished fence in our garage and decided to paint it pink!!!!! I put it behind a flower/herb garden I have created this year. It looks so cheerful!!!! Finally our outside is coming along. After years of working on the inside of the house(almost done)it is nice to see the progress outside. I also repainted our picnic table. Originally it was painted light pink but a few years of Wisconsin winters had peeled all the paint off (even protecting it with a varnish). So I used the same pink that I painted the fence but this time I painted the table pink and off white!!!! It looks really cute ,just hope it doesn't peel off again!!! LOL!!! Here are a few photos......




2 comments:

Flea Market Lynn said...

Thanks for stopping by my new blog......really love the pink picnic bench and the way you painted it.......very stunning in your yard. I just became a new follower of your blog too.

goddessof4 said...

Thanks, I like it too!!!! It was an eyesore for a few summers!!! LOL!!!!!