Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Front porch



I am very slowly painting my front porch. This area has been an eyesore for a few years now!!!!! We store our firewood in the winter here and any furniture I am redoing and working on. I gave our daughter our old bed (which was on the porch) so now that it is gone I can really finish this project!!! My plan is to paint the ceiling,walls and trim and then I will order my porch swing that I have wanted since we bought this house 7 years ago.Also I will paint the floor and buy a cute outside rug . Well, that is the plan...... I do have some anthropology -ish accessories waiting to show you . That is my inspiration for this make over!!!!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

You have been a busy lady! I am so glad you stopped by and liked my post.

goddessof4 said...

Thanks!!!! Yes, I am busy!!!! School just started today!!!!!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Love porches...your plans sound wonderful!