Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

stools

I have been "collecting" stools for our kitchen table/island. It is really an industrial work table that might be in workroom/garage. When we bought it we wanted something narrow and sturdy and that would look cool(we actually found a new one and I actually put it together!!!).It is extremely sturdy and I have been on the hunt for stools for it for a while. I now have 4 different kinds of stools gathered from garage sales and one came from the goodwill store. I have painted them all different shades of blue but the one I found this Sat. at a yard sale almost matched one I had , I painted my stool a tiffany blue and distressed it a while ago. So now that I found another similar one I painted it the same tiffany blue. I love how they look.





No comments: