Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My new treasure!!!

Well, we just got back from a quick road trip to Asheville, North Carolina. It is such a beautiful drive through the mountains!!!!! My husband attended a seminar and I hung out with the kids. Unfortunately the kids and I were sick with really bad colds so we mostly laid around. When we went out for dinner we happened to see a TJ MAxx. I begged and pleaded (jk) with hubby to let me run in to buy new headphones for the trip. Of course once I was in the store I had to do a quick walk thru!!!!! I found a very cool mannequin/dressform and wanted to buy so bad. Realistically we didn't have the room in the car to drive all the way home with the mannequin /dressform so hubby suggested I check out the one near where we live. Once we got home I dragged him to the store to search for my dress form. When we got to the store I didn't see any so I was really bummed out but finally I saw some being used as a display. The dress form was for sale!!!!!! So I claimed it ,paid for it and took it home!!!!!! I am selling clothes on ebay for my sister so this is perfect and it is my favorite color pink!!!! They did have a linen/burlap one which I might go back and get but for now this is perfect!!!!!



No comments: