Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Recouping

I haven't blogged because I have been recouping from a cold?virus? On our way to north Carolina I felt I was coming down with something and the boys had a cold so we have been miserable!!!!! I thought it was going to be a quick recovery but it has lingered in our house. Today I finally feel better so hopefully I will get better and better!!!!! I put my porch project on hold since it has been cold and rainy here in Wisconsin. I am hoping this weekend will clear up so I can finally get it done!!!!! I hate that it is a part of the house I see everyday and it looks half complete.So let's pray for sunshine!!!!! I still have the vision of my porch swing and want to put it up before it is too cold to even sit on the porch also I want to have it complete to decorate for Halloween. Hope everyone is healthy and happy!!!!!!!

No comments: