Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Clearing

Today I finally finished packing all my xmas decorations and putting everything away.I am exhausted!!!! I really love xmas decorations but by the end I feel suffocated in a way. I feel like I need more space!!!! The house is a little messy because we worked on a project this weekend!!! The first one of the year. I am not done so the final reveal might take a while.So besides the xmas stuff ,I am cleaning up lumber,tools,etc.One of my "new year resolutions" that I write down every year is to organize better. That is my challenge ,I am always looking for ways to organize our "stuff". I have become better at it but we still have a way to go. I do believe in Feng Shui and space clearing so that is what I am doing today,wish me luck!!!!! Have a great day!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
NEW GMC Envoy 2006-2008 OEM Window Master Control Switch (Heated Seats) (Ebony)