Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vintage baby

I have been planning a baby shower for our daughter Paloma. The theme is "vintage baby". I know Vintage decorating are all the rage when I look thru the internet but I can say that it has been our style for our entire lives.My kids love going to the flea market and we love to thrift!!!!! I do miss the thrift stores in Chicago,also the yard sales!!!!! So it is really fun hunting around for vintage baby items.I have a tiny collection going on in my dressing room. My latest find is a wooden cradle!!!!! I put money down on it at a children's second hand store and I am going to pick it up on Tuesday( so excited )!!!! It can be an heirloom piece for Paloma to pass on to her kids.For the shower we are going to display it and put the small gifts inside.I am also looking for a vintage baby scale .I have seen them on ebay so I might have to buy it from there. Here are a few photos of the little items we will use to display for the shower.


3 comments:

Jennifer Michelle said...

I love vintage baby and children's things as well! And I don't even have any children in my life. I just think the colors are so completely lovely. That rocking horse is adorable! I am sure Paloma will have a wonderful shower with such beautiful things :)

goddessof4 said...

Thanks!!!!! It is fun planning it!!!!

Lauren Rebecca said...

Ohhh what a great theme! Love vintage. I'm your newest follower. You are so gorgeous :)

Lauren Rebecca