Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dressing Room Tour

Ok,so I am learning how to edit on my iPad using iMovie and this what I did so far!!! Hands down my FAVORITE room in my house (second to my pantry,lol)I have added a few new girly pieces to it and I am in LOVE!!I found another 3 tiered cake/cupcake stand from Opuluent Treasures like the one I purchased last year ,in a different color and about 1/3 of the price at Homegoods!!!! We went out of town a few weeks ago and I picked the hotel we stayed at (from our last anniversary) because it had resteraunts that we liked and it had the BEST Homegoods store across the street.Of course ,it was a really nice hotel as well ,lol:) Here is my mini movie trailer of my favorite haapy place! I may need a bigger room soon,lol!! A look into my favorite room!!!

No comments: