Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, January 23, 2015

Julian's 13th Birthday!!!!

Julian's Lego stop motion youtube channel My baby is growing up!!!! So hard to believe but he is growing into a very talented artist!!! He has his own Youtube channel and makes these movies! He also helps me edit my videos.I am really proud of the young man he has turned into.He was my easiest baby all around,from his delivery to just about everything.We became a complete family since his birth:) For his birthday Julian requested that he would like to open some wrapped presents and also would like to pick out his own presents.He is like his mom,lol! So we woke up and he opened his gifts before Dad went to work and then the boys and I went to pick up Jacob .Julian wanted Taco Bell for lunch and so we went:) It was his lucky day because after we ordered the worker gave us all FREE large drinks if I filled out a survey.We were pumped,lol!!! After lunch he wanted to go to GameStop which is a video game store.I kind of browsed at Ulta and Sephora which were right next door then we ended up at Target.He was in heaven!!!He scored a large stash of games!In the evening we had his birthday cake and we ordered pizza from Toppers(thats what he wanted) I had to drive to the next town to pick it up since his brother called the wrong pizza place and they wouldn't deliver.Bummer,but it was a happy day on the end!!!!!! Love you Jules!!!!!

No comments: