Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

x-mas tree



Today my 4 year old son Julian coaxed me into decorating the tree.The truth is I really was waiting for the"perfect time".You know xmas carols playing in the background and everyone being into it.Well,this weekend was world war 3 !!!!! My teenage age daughter was really irritating me while I was trying to paint the dining room.We made sure she was home(Mon.) to put up the tree so we wouldn't get yelled at (she wanted to be home when we put it up). It was up and no one talked about decorating it except Julian.So ,Tristan(oldest son) brought the boxes with the decorations from the garage and we started decorating.Paloma gets home from school(Tues.) and brings a friend over and just hangs out on the computer.So much for family participation!!!!! Well,maybe next year!!!!

No comments: