Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yeah xmas pictures!!!!!!





I lost my last post (darn)I finally finished taking the xmas pictures!!!! It is hard gathering kids and dogs!!!!! This year I am trying to send out xmas cards so I have to hurry and print these out!!!!I am trying to do alot more xmas activities that are fun .We have had a stressful financial situation these past months.(Trent had not been able to work for 7 weeks due to an injury)and we are a little freaked out about buying presents.I am trying to teach the kids about the meaning of xmas.(spending time as a family,etc)I have started baking(almost homemade items)!!! My daughter and I are going to make some cookies from scratch this weekend.Hopefully we will bond because we have been going thru a rough patch(she is 15).I am very grateful that we have a home and we really love this house.We are doing things a little at a time.This past year we have
1.tore down a ceiling(what a mess!!!!!)
2.Put up a gorgouse tin ceiling(I always wanted one)
3.waterproofed basement ,painted walls and floor
4.installed woodburning stove and chimney(oh what drama)
Things we still have to do:
1.Tile behind wood burning stove
2.finish painting
3.add bathroom to basement(I have the perfect clawfoot tub for down there and it is pink!!!)
4.rewire some outlets(I hate all the extension cords)
5.Hopefully put up a new fence ours is pretty sad!!!!!!

I won't add to the list just yet I am getting overwhelmed!!!!!!

No comments: