Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bonus Room



We just built a small room in the basement that was going to be our oldest son's room.He wanted it sound proof for his music so we put a lot of insulation.It is complete except for the ceiling since we have more electrical work to finish.He ended up using a different room as his bedroom so we have an extra room!!!! We are using it as a sitting room but haven't decided if we should make it a media room or have a wine room.My husband and I enjoy wine and want to start a collection. I found really cool crates from World Market if we decide to go the wine room route.Here are some before photos!!! I will post the after tomorrow they are on my other computer!!!!( these photos show the waterproofing stage!!! The walls were in rough shape)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing the 'AFTER' photos!!!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks,I just posted some twice!!! LOL!!!