Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Laundry Room

We have been working on our laundry room this week.WE waterproofed our final walls!!! Yeah!!!! I am in the process of re painting this room.I have painted this room 2 times already and am hoping this is it!!! It used to be a bright blue but now I painted it a lighter grey/blue. I also have to repaint the floor.I have painted the floor about 4 times already!!!! Every time we waterproofed the walls the cement ruined the floor.I will be so happy when I put on the final floor paint!!!! I am so sore from all this work that we have been doing. Luckily I have lost a few pounds!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, the joys of owning an older home, huh?! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

goddessof4 said...

I will post when I am done,I am running out of paint so I need to run and buy more!!!! It will be great when we are all done with this basement.It has been going on for over 6 months !!!! sara