Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Waterproofing!!!

It is pouring rain here in Wisconsin and I am really bummed out!!!! We just waterproofed two walls and we are still getting leaks!!!!
On the bright side I saw where it is leaking so we can apply the cement better. I really hate working with the stuff!!! My hands still feel rough from 4 days ago!!! Yuck,and I have been putting every lotion on imaginable!!!!! I guess I have to look at this from a better perspective,I didn't paint the floor yet so I don't have to worry about REPAINTING it again.Also I ran out of the paint for the walls so I didn't paint behind the washer and dryer yet and that is where the leaks are!!!!! It is always better to see the glass half full!!!!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Sara, i can't believe you are in Wisconsin.
Don't you want to come to my open house next week????
come on.....

Unknown said...

Ugh...I'm sorry about the leaks. I'm glad you're able to see the positive side of things...and look forward to seeing the freshly sealed, recently painted, completely DRY basement remodel soon!

Lola Enchanted said...

Your so positive in such a leaky situation!