Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Exhausted!!!!

We have had so much to do this weekend!!!! For me it started on Friday.I went to work with my husband.He works at a high end salon and we are both hairdressers.He was so overbooked for Friday that I offered to go and help him (become his assistant ) He is the educator/director there so it isn't too weird if I show up( since I don't technically work at salon)Normally he has an assistant but they needed the assistant else where that day,It was a tiring day since i am not used to being in the salon anymore. I Had to wear this super cute pair of shoes and by the end of the day I could barely walk!!!! Glad I don't work in a salon anymore!!!! I still have clients but I work either at home or their home. So much more fun!!!!! Then Saturday we went to a birthday party .My boys spent the whole afternoon in the pool.After that party we went home and waited around to go to another party where we watched the firework show that our city puts on. Our client invited us to come over and watch the fireworks from her two balconies as she has a fabulous view from her home!!!!! It was a great view and we did have a blast!!!! Then on Sunday we went to a Chicago program and spent the night at a great hotel. Came home on Monday afternoon attempted to rest and woke up Tuesday to do some of our home clients!!!! Now it is Wed. and I am exhausted!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds exhausting but fun!