Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Office Desk






I took a few photos of my desk.It is my old kitchen table.It was a gift a few xmases ago from my hubby.I always pick out furniture for xmas!!!LOL!!!! It is working out great. I have alot of space for my "clutter" although I am getting more organized.My new Paris container is holding our markers.I am still in the process of looking for shelves.I want to a shelf that I can put on the wall above the desk and am looking for shelves to put our homeschooling supplies. The textured wall is my favorite.I am also loving the blue I picked out.I have been calling it a "happy blue".It makes me actually want to hang out in the room!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks fabulous!!!! Yay new office!!!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks Kim!!!! I am excited too!!!! Sara