Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Distressed armoire




Last year some good friends of ours gave us a HUGE armoire. i always wanted a french armoire and the shape was something I liked and imagined having.I thought about painting it before but never really knew what I wanted.Last week I saw a picture of an armoire from polyvore . I printed out the photo and looked at it trying to decide.Then I found a new blog "Life in grace'.She had the same vision with her armoire and it really inspired me. I went out and bought some blue/ turquoise paint and went to it!!!! I distressed it with two different browns and some gold paint. I love it!!!! It really looks great!!! Here are the before and after photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! I just did the same thing, only I haven't finished distressing it yet. (Found you from Edie)

goddessof4 said...

Thanks Sheri, i have to see your too!!!! Sara

Kimba said...

I love it!!!! You did such a great job.

Kimba