Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Waterproofing!!!



Finally we are adding cement to the areas outside where water leaked inside!!!!! This weekend we broke out old concrete and poured new cement.We still have a few more areas to do but are hoping what we did will solve the problem in the mean time. The last straw was a few weeks ago ,there was a tornado warning and we were in the basement w/ our neighbors and the "trouble spot" kept pouring in water. I know we were lucky compared to most people whose whole basement flooded but we have been refinishing our basement and carpeted 3 rooms down there.Luckily the laundry room is the room where the water comes in and it just has a cement floor.I am thinking this weekend we will finish with the cement and finally I will be able to sleep at night during rain storms!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that takes care of your water problem! We've had so much rain lately, huh?! My veggie gardens are all turning yellow and some leaves have mildew on them! Ugh!

goddessof4 said...

Yes,I am tired of the crappy weather here in Wisconsin!!! It is July and I have a sweater on!! It looks grey and likely to rain,where is the sun?