Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Exhausted!!!!

  Today I went into the garage to look for items for my yard sale that is next week. It was overwhelming. We have a lot of plastic bins half with the lids on half with out and everything was dusty . I had the boys help me empty out all most all the boxes and wash them out . Then we put things for the yard sale to the side. Our yard sale pile was puny to say the least!!!!! I did organize and find treasures that I had forgotten I had. Tons of hubby books were dusted off and put in the bookshelf. I found my wedding dress in a  card board box!!!! Gasp!!!!! It actually still looks good and I found my headpiece!!!!! I swore I had the headpiece and veil inside and was looking thru my closet a few weeks ago and going crazy!!!!! I also found some of my daughters outfits from when she was a baby thru toddler.They have been tucked away almost 20 years!!!! A lot of the styles have come back , lol!!!! I had bought her a black suede  coat with faux leopard print trim from Lord and Taylor, luckily I saved it. I think she was better dressed than me back then.
  I also found family photos and hauled those back in!!!! When I saw all the boxes I brought back in I thought I was going to cry. I actually went thru them and condensed everything, threw out some items and am now resting because I am exhausted!!!!!!

No comments: