Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Storage

I know how it is trying to get organized. My hubby and I have spent endless hours looking for items we already own but have misplaced. One of my goals has been to organize my life better. It is challenging to say the least. I am always on the look out for items that will help organize. I was in one of my favorite stores a while ago (Hobby Lobby) and spotted an industrial wall shelf that would work in my kitchen but when I saw the price I didn't buy it. If you go to Hobby Lobby you know they have 50% off days on certain items. So I guess you could say I "stalked" the shelf for a while.I finally brought my hubby with me to the store to show him the shelf and lucky for me it was a 50% off day on that type of item!!!!!! I now have the cool shelf above my vintage stove!!!! I love the locker type wire baskets that are part of it.The wood and metal also go well with our industrial island. We decided to store our spices in the baskets.I also added my collection of blue jars and a vintage scale on top. Now I need to find clear bottles to put the spices in!!!! For now they are in their original plastic containers but still look cute!! Here are photos...



No comments: