Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Front porch





Well, I finally completed painting the front porch!!!!! This was quite an accomplishment.For some
reason this seemed like a difficult task. Now I have painted a lot but this seemed very tedious!!!! I think it was just using the same red as outside so I am tired of looking at it(the outside took a year to complete). I do love the color I painted the ceiling.It is the same blue that I painted the bedroom set in my room. Actually, the ceiling was the hardest part to paint. It is a bead board wood and took a lot of elbow grease to paint the groves. I have a few touch ups but for now it is complete. I am still tweaking the accessories that will be out there.(I want to put up a porch swing) I love how it turned out!!!!!





Here are some photos...

2 comments:

Revi said...

So Cozy! Love the red.
-Revi

goddessof4 said...

Thanks!!!! I am still tweaking!!!! Sara