Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Life is good!!!!!

I am excited!!!!! We have a brand new washing machine!!!!!! It is a front loader,and it is brand new!!!!! Our old front loader was Neptune/venus(we bought it used)and was leaking water all over the basement for the last month.Up to that point I loved it!!!! When we inquired about getting it repaired the cost didn't make sense.It was a used appliance and would have cost $200 for what they thought was the problem with no guarantee.I am so excited to have the newer front loader as I always liked the vintage looking window/door.Now I have a project for Trent(hubby),we need a platform to put the washer and dryer on.I have been on pinterest looking for inspiration!!!! Now I will need to spruce up our laundry room!!!!!Also last month our dishwasher broke!!!! I put in a large pan(big mistake)and it broke the attachment to the spinner.We asked at a few stores and they said I needed to find the part on line.Yesterday,we tried an appliance part store and they actually had our piece!!!!! The best part was that it cost only $5 for the replacement. I am so blessed to have two functioning appliances today!!! Life is good!!!!!Photos via pinterest


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a busy Mom I am sure you are excited!! My washing machine goes all day long... not sure where it comes from but it never ends!! xo

goddessof4 said...

Yes I am excited and now it gives me an excuse to beautify the laundry room!!!!! Thanks for stopping by,Sara

Old Time Cindy said...

When my dishwasher gave out...out the door it went not to be replaced. After finding out it could not be fixed, I decided to go back to hand washing. But it's just hubby and I! Have fun with that new washer!