Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Life is good!!!!!

I am excited!!!!! We have a brand new washing machine!!!!!! It is a front loader,and it is brand new!!!!! Our old front loader was Neptune/venus(we bought it used)and was leaking water all over the basement for the last month.Up to that point I loved it!!!! When we inquired about getting it repaired the cost didn't make sense.It was a used appliance and would have cost $200 for what they thought was the problem with no guarantee.I am so excited to have the newer front loader as I always liked the vintage looking window/door.Now I have a project for Trent(hubby),we need a platform to put the washer and dryer on.I have been on pinterest looking for inspiration!!!! Now I will need to spruce up our laundry room!!!!!Also last month our dishwasher broke!!!! I put in a large pan(big mistake)and it broke the attachment to the spinner.We asked at a few stores and they said I needed to find the part on line.Yesterday,we tried an appliance part store and they actually had our piece!!!!! The best part was that it cost only $5 for the replacement. I am so blessed to have two functioning appliances today!!! Life is good!!!!!Photos via pinterest


3 comments:

Debby said...

Being a busy Mom I am sure you are excited!! My washing machine goes all day long... not sure where it comes from but it never ends!! xo

goddessof4 said...

Yes I am excited and now it gives me an excuse to beautify the laundry room!!!!! Thanks for stopping by,Sara

Cindy@OldTimePickers said...

When my dishwasher gave out...out the door it went not to be replaced. After finding out it could not be fixed, I decided to go back to hand washing. But it's just hubby and I! Have fun with that new washer!