Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rearranging

Yesterday hubby had the idea to turn the dining room table to the center of the dining room/study and the parlor room. So we rearranged and so far I love it!!!!! Since we keep our computer on the table I am liking seeing the wood burning stove from this angle !!!! It opened up the space. I also can now enjoy my victorian leopard sofa that I had on the other side of the table. I was trying to hide it from our big dog(Scruffy) but instead I didn't get to enjoy it and he still snuck up on it.I have it covered in a million pillows and throws so I know when he sneaks on,lol!!!! I took some photos to show you the change...



It is giving us more room since it was hard to walk around the table before and the parlor room basically was just wasted space if the kids weren't using their desks. I left their vintage desks so we still do school in both of these combined spaces.

No comments: