Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Healthy Living

I have been making better choices for a healthy lifestyle this past year. Trent joined a health club and the lucky part is that I can go for free with him!!!!! I love going to be honest,especially since we no longer have cable tv and I mostly walk on the treadmill and get my HGTV fix!!!!!! LOL!!!! I still go to Jazzercise and had recently discovered Zumba.Unfortunately the dance studio closed so know I need to find a new class,it was so much fun. Dancing is good for the spirit. Another thing I have been working on is my low carb diet. I have been finding replacements for foods I love and have missed such as pancakes. I found a recipe that you can make but instead of flour you use protein powder!!!!! I have been making it for the whole family and they like it better than regular pancakes. Love it when that happens!!!!!! Here is a link to the recipe http://toneitup.com/blog.php?Protein-Pancakes-Low-carb-low-fat-and-delicious-1973

No comments: