Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, August 3, 2012

Porch Love!!!!!

So we finally did it!!!! We cleared off the front porch!!!!! My swing came out the box and Hubby and my friend Maureen helped put it together.It is awesome ,love at first sight!!!!! Now this swing was not with out problems,as usual.Once we put it together and hung it up the ropes they provided were too long.We had to try different options to get it to a height that worked. Also we couldn't find the studs in the ceiling so we have a million holes in the bead board. I still have to sand ,wood putty and paint this weekend.But the end result is fabulous!!!!! I repainted the floor and really I only have a few more items to take off the porch.I bought some pink pillows at Biglots and I am liking the look so far.I figure I can switch up the look with different pillows in the future
. I have been hanging out on my swing the past few days early morning and if it isn't too hot in the afternoon. It is such a difference . I have wanted a porch swing for this house for 8 years!!!! It definitely was worth the wait because I love it and I truly appreciate it!!!! Here are the after photos...

No comments: