Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, April 6, 2007

Bed drama

Today we decided we would build our bed since we got off early from work.First I convinced my husband that we needed to repaint our room because it would be to hard after the bed was put together.Off we went to Menard's,luckily I liked the first paint chip I picked up.It is a purple color and is called "Her Sanctuary".The name sealed the deal!!!!!!!! Well,by the time we got home I decided to go ahead and build the bed.
After getting out all the pieces and starting to build it we realized our current bed frame(that just holds the mattresses )only has attachments to one end(where you screw in the headboard).There are no attachments for the other end.We now have to order an extension for the end part of our bed to attach to.In the mean time we decided we would mount it to the wall for more support.So guess what,I had to start painting the wall the bed would be mounted to.It looks really pretty but hopefully we won't end up on the floor in the middle of the night when my 5 yr.old climbs in our bed!!!!!!!!

No comments: