Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cleaning frenzy!!!!

The salon my husband and I worked at closed unexpectedly.The owner is going through a divorce and didn't want to run it anymore.We found out Monday night that it is officially closed.So with quick thinking we have been trying to transfer our clients that were already booked to come here for their appointment(at the house).I had to clean like a mad women and finish some touch up painting on the first floor. It has been very stressful to say the least.Our house is not set up like a salon so we have been doing the clients in our kitchen.I have been thinking"our house is not as presentable as I would like it for people to see".I still have one wall that is in the kitchen with a swatch of paint of the color we are painting. There is something very personal about revealing your home.I am wondering what our clients are thinking?Do they appreciate the charm of an older home? We have windows that need to be replaced,our house has a slightly slanted floor,Our fence needs to be replaced. But then there are the obvious details that drew me to the house,fabulous molding ,huge kitchen,victorian bathroom. I think I am just stressed out.I shouldn't worry but I do!!!!!

No comments: