Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter



Today went well considering this is our second Easter this year.Our son Julian decided about a month ago that it was Easter.He asked some question about Easter and before you know it he was hunting around the house for empty baskets for the Easter bunny!!!!! He set up 5 baskets in my room.I tried to tell him it wasn't Easter yet but he was not having it.At around 7:00 pm that day he put himself to bed(very rare).I asked my other son Trent where is Julian? Trent proceeds to tell me,"he thinks he is getting candy from the Easter bunny and went to bed." Mom,we have to buy some candy and fill the baskets or he will be really sad.So at around 10 pm I am at the grocery store buying candy for all the baskets Julian set up. It was a riot!!!! My youngest son is a character!!!!! Today we went to Chicago and hung out at my dad's house. There is a really awesome Chinese restaurant .Where we live in Kenosha the food is not great. I am from Chicago and there is so much more variety .That is what I miss the most.Ok ,maybe the shopping comes first !!!!!! I hope everyone had a very happy Easter!!!!!!

No comments: