Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Monday, January 28, 2008

My French doors

This Saturday I officially bought my doors from Craig's list.I didn't even have to pick them up!!!!The previous owner was driving near our town so he dropped them off.The doors are even prettier in person.I have to be patient because we will not be able to install them until March.We are going on a little vacation in Feb. so there won't be any money for "projects".Thank god we are actually busy for this time of year.My husband and I are both hair stylists and we are fortunate to have regular clients.This is usually a slow season in our industry . I have to stop looking on Craig's list ,it has become addicting!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Pics! I want to see pics!

We ahve a stack of doors in our garage awaiting nice weather for installing, too!