Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Thursday, January 17, 2008

new craigslist find


We picked up a claw foot bathtub for another project in our house.It was such a great price on craig's list.The tub came with brass fixtures and two of the feet are brass plated.We need to paint the outside but not sure what color yet.Maybe black so the feet pop.We are going to convert my dressing room that is attached to our bedroom into a master bathroom.The dressing room was the reason I really wanted to buy the house(also the kitchen sink sealed the deal!!!)but with only one bathroom and six of us living here ,it makes sense to add another bathroom.We are currently adding one in the basement as well.Three bathrooms should be enough!!The basement bathroom will have a claw foot tub as well.My husband bought me the tub for my birthday two years ago and on mothers day(last year) started piping in the bathroom,that is where he left off.I have started to nag him to please finish the basement bathroom .I love that tub as well.I painted it pink with silver feet.I will post photos later.The brass footed tub is in the minivan and we have been driving around with it for two weeks!!!!

No comments: