Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Eve

We had a fun New Year's Eve.We built a new bookshelf for all our school supplies.What a difference that makes for organizing the 'clutter'.Then after that was cleaned up ,we had a small party!!!!It was only Trent, myself and the kids but it was fun.We rocked out with "Guitar Hero" for the WII system ,We had snacks and the adults had wine.The little kids had sparkling grape juice.I was falling asleep around 11:oo pm (it was the wine) I made it until 12:00 am to see the new year,then I got a second wind and was up watching movies.This morning I had to drive my daughter to work and now I am tired again.It is sooooo cold here in Wisconsin ,I plan on staying in and curling up to the wood burning stove and look at all my favorite magazines.I already have a list of new projects .Some are being carried over from last year.Here is the list: install my new gas wood burning stove in the kitchen,finish the started basement bathroom,tile behind our existing wood burner in the dining room,paint the bathroom and finish painting my boys room,we also have talked about converting my dressing room into a master bathroom,we definitely have to start replacing the wooden fence around our house.That's all I can think of at the moment!!!! oh wait ,I also want to add some type of wainscoting or decorative molding to our dining room.Thats about it!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!

No comments: