Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Friday, December 4, 2009

Mini Tree



I have had a xmas tree in our kitchen the last two years.This year I wanted to put a tree but now the space has changed.We have the huge armoire where I had put the tree before.I found a cute mini tree that I can place on the counter.It is a lavender/pinkish colored tree.The kids decorated it . So the tradition of having more than one tree continues!!!!!! The other one is in the living room.Here is a photo of the kitchen mini tree.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! I got a mini one at a yard sale this fall...$5 with the tags still on it and lights strung on it already. Just plugged it in and it was ready! I have photos on my flickr page. Do you have that web address?

goddessof4 said...

Wow!!!That was a great deal!!!! I will check it out!!!!!

Why S? said...

Very brave of you to concede valuable kitchen space during the holidays. A rosemary tree would be cute in the kitchen too - decorative, fragrant and you could pluck from for seasoning.

Sandy said...

I just love that pink tree! I was so delighted to see that you had stopped by. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! (The picture of you with your daughter looks like you two are sisters, not mother and daughter!) Wishing you and yours a happy, safe, New Year!