Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Xmas prep






Today I decorated my mantel in our bedroom.I added two of our stockings for Santa to fill!!!! The pink one is from the "Shabby Chic" line(at Target). I really haven't bought anything new this year except my mini tree.I am going to wait until after Xmas and buy it all on sale!!!!!! The kids made a gingerbread house w/ a kit I picked up.It turned out really cute and luckily I took photos because it fell apart 15 minutes after we were done!!! LOL!!!! I think they put too much candy on it!!!

4 comments:

Shiloe said...

Love the gingerbread houses! Too cute!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks,this is the first one we have ever made and I should have waited awhile before decorating!!!!! LOL,We may try again!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the gingerbread house! Husband and daughter attempted one from scratch years ago...it was huge and lumpy and not nearly as cute and charming as yours! Kits are good!!!!

Mantel is awesome!!!

goddessof4 said...

Thanks!!!! I think we put too much candy and weighed it down too much!!! Oh well,it tasted good!!!!!