Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Monday, July 23, 2012

Front porch

I am excited to start working on a neglected area of our home!!!!At the end of last summer I painted the front porch and it looked pretty cute.I had wanted a porch swing for it but couldn't find one .I tried Craigslist,yard sales ,etc. Fast forward to this winter when we had Paloma's baby shower. We had to put a lot of our workout equipment onto the front porch and it is not cute!!!!!! My hubby decided to join a health club so he doesn't need the equipment and we have started carrying some of it to the garage. The porch is still filled with an abundance of stuff and I need to clear it out. I found a porch swing from a catalog and ordered it so finally I have a reason to beautify the porch again!!!!! It has been something I wanted since we bought this house but there where so many more important items that needed to be purchased first. I can't wait until it arrives.Here are photos of the porch from last summer.I will take some before and after photos s
so you can see what I have been living with for the whole year,lol!!!!!!

No comments: