Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weekend update

This weekend flew by!!!! Our older son stopped by and spent a few days with us so it was nice. We started my pantry project but it seems like it will be way more involved than we thought. Not sure if it will happen now so I am bummed about it.I will have to convince hubby to persevere. We are having a heat wave here.It has been in the 100's so we spent a day at the beach with all our kids. A good client gave me a brand new beach umbrella after I was talking about trying to find one. I was so excited that I manifested one free. The universe surprises me with little things that bring a smile to my face. Today I am watching little Weston!!!!! This is only the second time I have watched him while Paloma is working.He is happily napping at the moment.I am getting back into the routine of being with a little one again since our youngest is 10 years old!!!!! Also our (new ) washing machine broke again and I am so lucky that the repair person was able to come today and had the part to fix it!!!! I only had to go to the laundromat once(that was enough). Here are some photos of our weekend.

No comments: