Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Porch Swing

My new porch swing has arrived!!!!! So happy about that. I didn't open the box yet because the front porch is still a mess!!!! I figured I would have a week to clean it up but my swing came really fast. Tomorrow I will take a peak inside the box and start the cleaning process. Mostly we have big items that need to be taken to the garage.Also baby stuff has accumulated. A car seat, umbrella stroller and of course the never ending work out equipment,Oh yeah and an ice hockey table.It gets overwhelming finding places to put all our stuff. Our house is small compared to newer houses.I appreciate what we have but sometimes I wish we had more room and closets,lol!!!! Any way here are photos of what you see when you step on my front porch.
Hopefully ,the next photo I post will be the porch all beautified!!!!!!!

No comments: