Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Breaking open the wall





Well,it has been very hectic this last weekend.My hubby decided to break open the wall from the dining room into the kitchen.This is how we work ,spur of the moment.So we break open the wall (oh yeah we had a birthday party planned for two of the kids the next day!!!) Well,it was almost an all nighter. Also i had to be at Walmart the next morning(at 7am) to buy my 6 year old his video game that was just released.To say I was tired was an understatement, at about 12 am Trent said "I think we are supposed to put the clock ahead today".I wanted to cry!!!!!! Here are pictures of the dining room and kitchen demo.

2 comments:

Jean Martha said...

Is that a load bearing wall?

goddessof4 said...

yes,and it scared the hell out of us when we had to cut some beams.Trent built a header to support the new wall.