Trent and Julian

Trent and Julian

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter cleaning





Yesterday,I was home by myself and it was blissful.My husband took the kids to his dads house. Our car that would fit all of us was on the verge of dieing out (actually today I went to start it and it wouldn't start). So I stayed home.I basically did laundry and cleaned and then rested. Then I got inspired to move my aromatherapy cabinet into the kitchen.I cleaned it out painted the inside pink and tried to organize.I make soy candles and natural bath products but really haven't made anything since working on the house.I want to get my business going again,so I thought if it was in the kitchen it would be easier to start!!!!!! Here are pictures of my kitchen and my cabinet.

3 comments:

david santos said...

Nice posting.
Thank you.

Elle Jay Bee said...

Love your kitchen!! I am doing a post on painted kitchen cabinets (part two..). You should send me a photo of yours to post with the others I have been sent!!

Great blog!
Linda

Jen said...

Your red kitchen sink is Hot!